Saturday, August 27, 2016

August has been a good month!


What changed?
  • Monthly dividend at $338/month
    • Dividend yield maintained at 4.40%
    • No sale or purchase of shares
    My star performers in percentage terms

    Current month
    • SATS @ +55.93%
    • Sheng Siong @+46.25%
    • Colex @+44.95%
    Last month
    • SATS @ +42.43%
    • Sheng Siong @+37.89%
    • Colex @+34.04%
    SATS & SS soared during this month as evident above!


    Next steps
    Like DK, I will continue to "Future proof" my current holdings. I'm also continuing my focus on counters that will perform on good and bad times.

    1. Healthcare (Plife, RMG)
    2. Data and infocom (ST, SH, M1)
    3. Supermarkets (SS)
    4. Cleaning/Stewarding (Advancer, Colex)

    Unfortunately, I was unable to accumulate Parkway Life when prices retreated early this week. It has since climbed back up. Hope to accumulate soon!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment